Network with over 400+ of your peers!
This is your last chance to register for the highly anticipated 8th Annual Retail Fulfilment Summit. taking place from 22nd to 24th February at Pullman Albert Park, Melbourne.
The 8th Annual Retail Fulfilment Summit is a must-attend for all supply chain professionals in the retail industry. With 60+ expert speakers, interactive panels, and unparalleled networking opportunities, this event is designed to help you elevate your supply chain career and business.
The focus of this year’s summit improving your order fulfilment through cutting-edge eCommerce, inventory, warehousing, and last-mile strategies. Whether you’re an experienced supply chain professional or new to the industry, you will leave the event with valuable insights, connections, and strategies to succeed in the dynamic retail landscape.
Hear from 60+ supply chain industry leaders, including:
- Nat Cooper, General Manager – Supply Chain and Global Logistics, Michael Hill
- Darren Wedding, Chief Supply Chain Office, Super Retail Group
- Andrew Ong, Chief Financial Officer, Kaddy
- Jack Gance, Founder and Chairman, Chemist Warehouse Group
- Zane Dempster, Senior Director – Supply Chain Operations, Footlocker Asia Pacific
- Angus McDonald, Chief Executive Officer, Barbeques Galore
- Tom Weinmann, Head of Supply Chain Transformation, Officeworks
- Garrison Huang, Chief Executive Officer/Managing Director, Harris Technology Group
- Paul Hardiman, Global Channel Management Solutions Lead, Microsoft
- Josh Abulafia, Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer, CoLab
- Vanja Stace, Chief Experience Officer, King Living
- Daniel Majman, Supply Chain Director, Lawrence & Hanson
- Tessa Boyle, Head of Operations, Ultra Violette Skincare
- Kate Save, Chief Executive Officer and Founder, Be Fit Food
- Ellie Degraeve, Founder and Owner, Go For Zero
- Daniel Matenga, Fulfilment Operations Manager, Briscoe Group
- Guy Nappa, Co-Founder and Chief Operations Officer, Oz Hair and Beauty
- Jethro Marks, Co-Founder and Co-Chief Executive Officer, The Nile
- Pragya Chaturvedi, Director – Supply Chain and Procurement, Deloitte
- and many more