Procurement and supply chain management is becoming an increasingly complex profession as it moves from being a back office function to a strategic capability that can deliver a tangible competitive advantage to organisations. Building your capabilities, and those of your team, is critical in making sure you can continue to deliver value to your organisation and also advance your own career.
The 2nd annual Women in Procurement 2016 conference, being held from 21 -23 March in Melbourne is bringing together some of the most influential procurement in Australia to inspire and help you to build your own skills and achieve your personal career aspirations.
Download a conference brochure here: http://bit.ly/1QidG4c
The Women in Procurement 2015 conference will deliver leading speakers including:
- Nelli Kim, Senior Supplier Management Specialist, Telstra International Group (Hong Kong)
- Coretta Bessi, Chief Procurement Officer, NBN Co
- Kelly Irwin, Head of Procurement Australia and New Zealand, Holcim
- Georgia Brandi, Category Lead, Newcrest Mining
- Renae Rutherford, Director – Business Operations, Global Business Services, Rio Tinto
- Tehara Wickham, Head of Procurement Governance & Engagement, NAB
- Sarah Collins, Chief Procurement Officer, Roads and Maritime Services
- Sharon Cohrs, Director, Everest One
- Thomai Veginis, Director – Procurement, Telstra
- Gabi Bywater, Director, Contingent Workforce, NSW Procurement, Department of Finance, Services and Innovation
- Jackie Aggett, Head of Procurement, Laing O’Rourke
- Honey Meares, Procurement Manager – Supply Strategy, Genesis Energy
- Georgina Gaussen, Chief Procurement Officer, News Corp
- Rosita van Vuuren, Head of Sourcing & Quality, Best & Less
- Fiona Le Cornu, Head of Supply Chain, Convenience, Coles
- Michelle Ockers, National Technical Capability Manager, Supply Chain, Coca-Cola Amatil
The conference agenda has been designed by some of Australia’s leading female procurement practitioners for the benefit of women working within procurement and supply chain teams.
Get inspired by these outstanding professionals who will help you develop the core competencies required to be a successful procurement and supply chain professional.
Register before 29 January and save! Register online here http://bit.ly/20yHmOQ or call the Quest Events booking hotline on +61 (0)2 9977 0565.