3rd Annual GovProcure 2016 Conference
The SCLAA is pleased to support and invite our members to attend the 3rd annual GovProcure 2016 conference in December at the Aerial UTS Function Centre in Sydney, featuring leading procurement managers from across the public sector.
Attending GovProcure is your opportunity to stay abreast of the latest strategies and best practices, access some of the brightest minds and most innovative case studies in public sector procurement today, and learn how you can implement innovative procurement strategies.
Key speakers include:
- Paul Howard – Director Commercial Services, New Zealand Department of Defense
- John Sheridan – First Assistant Secretary, Australian Government CTO, Department of Finance
- Stephanie Black – Executive Director Government Procurement, WA Department of Finance
- Ian Rudgley – Chief Procurement Officer, City of Sydney
- Deanne Hawkswood – Chief Procurement Officer, QLD Department of Transport and Main Roads
- Laura Berry – Chief Executive Officer, SupplyNation
- Siju Johny MCIPS – Chief Procurement Officer, NSW Trains
- Andrew Jacopino, Acting Assistant Secretary Supplier Analysis and Engagement, Department of Defence
We would be pleased if you would join us, and have negotiated a 10% discount for SCLAA members by simply quoting “ASSN” at the time of your booking.
For more information and to register, click here.