3rd annual HealthProcure conference in November
The 3rd annual HealthProcure conference is bringing a lot of exciting new content and interactive sessions to this year’s agenda with a focus on ensuring all in attendance leave with actionable ideas for their organisation.
Being held form 15 – 17 November in Melbourne, the event will once again provide a unique platform for senior PSCMs from right across Australia’s health and aged care sectors to come together and brainstorm ideas, find out who’s getting it right, and benchmark against the best.
Key speakers at the event include:
- Ross Darrah, Chief Executive Officer, Health Alliance New Zealand
- Lok Mun Leng, Deputy Director, Strategic Procurement, Singapore Health Services
- Sebastian Chua, Head of Procurement, Singapore Ministry of Health
- Simon Woods, Executive Director Medical Services, Cabrini Health
- Brett Beattie, Head of Procurement, Opal Aged Care
- Dawn Morris, Director, Procurement, Queensland Health
- Natalie Budovsky, Head of Strategic Sourcing, Healthdirect Australia
- James Piplios, Executive Director Procurement and Facilities, Epworth HealthCare
- Rosemary Kennedy, Executive Director, ACT Health
- Mike McCrabb, Senior Category Manager, Health Purchasing Victoria
- Owen Hammond, Manager Capital Planning and Procurement, NSW Health Pathology
Download the event brochure for a full look at speakers and the agenda
SCLAA members receive 10% off registration fees – simply enter the code ASSN or mention you’re a member when booking.
Visit the event website for ticket packages, or call the event booking line on +61 (0)2 9977 0565.