About this Event
There is less than 3 weeks to go for the upcoming 5th annual Future of Gov Procurement Summit 2022, taking place on 14 – 16 September at the Hotel Rex in Canberra.
The agenda spotlights the top procurement challenges facing the government this decade including the impact of inflation, new pricing and access arrangements, shorter lead time to source goods and services, and the demands of ’socially-responsible’ procurement.
As a special member offer, we’ve allocated 5 complimentary passes to attend the 2-day conference in-person if you BOOK before Friday, 26 Aug using VIP Code sent via email.
*(This offer is for an in-person attendance for the 2-day conference – first come, first serve basis. It is not applicable to solution providers. This discount cannot be applied retrospectively)
Hear from 25+ speakers including:
- Rodger Phillips MAICD, Executive Director, Strategic Panels, Capability Acquisition and Sustainment Group, Department of Defence
- Mike Baker, Director- Software Management Unit, Australian Taxation Office
- David Hodkinson, Group Director, Strategic Procurement, NSW Police Force
- Rob Halsall, Executive Director, Procurement, Commercial, Procurement & Transformation, Corporate Services, Transport for NSW
- Andrea Patrick FCIPS, Group Procurement Manager, WaterNSW
- Michelle Robinson, Head of Procurement Strategy and Policy, iCare
- Andrea Andrews, Executive Director Procurement and Supply Chain & Chief Procurement Officer, SA Health and many more…
Attend this summit and learn how to:
- Address the inflation and pricing challenges
- Slash the lead time to source goods and services
- Cut back on the procurement red tape
- Ensure security of supply in an uncertain market
- Tackle the skills shortage for qualified professionals
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to network with your peers in-person and gain insight from practical case-studies.