IMPROVING GOVERNMENT PROCUREMENT OPERATIONS TO MAXIMISE VALUE FOR MONEY OUTCOMES
Procurement managers from right across Australia’s public sector are continually striving to ensure they deliver the best value for money for tax payers and contribute to the strategic goals of their organisations. The Government expectations for expenditure and management of public funds and achieving value for money outcomes lends to public sector procurement being open to public scrutiny and accountability in ways that may be experienced in the private sector. Procurement activities of the public sector are governed by a set of general principles and legislative requirements that creates a situation which is increasingly difficult to manage, whilst expectations continue to rise.
With budgets tight at a federal, state and local level, strategic procurement has never been more important and this Summit will bring together some of the most exciting and innovative case studies – locally and internationally – with keynote presentations from leading public sector CPO’s and interactive panel discussions to address the most significant challenges procurement managers face today.
Key benefits of attending:
- Design stronger contract and procurement frameworks within government procurement divisions
- Establish stronger supplier relationship partnerships to improve purchasing outcomes Implement a digital strategy to maximise procurement performance and reduce costs
- Transform government procurement operations by implementing innovation to achieve better value for money
- Benefit from new public contract management strategies
- Design and implement the right model to manage ICT sourcing and procurement operations Implement a successful indigenous procurement strategy
- Deliver cost saving outcomes by simplifying the procure to pay process (P2P)
- Drive sustainability within public sector procurement operations
Click here to download the full programme.
SCLAA members can receive a 10% discount off the current early bird rates!
For more information or to register, please contact Akolade on:
Phone: 02 9247 6000
Fax: 02 9247 6333
Register Online Now – http://bit.ly/GOV35WFXSC1
SCLAA members who would like to take advantage of the 10% discount
should please contact the SCLAA Secretariat for the VIP Code
(email@example.com / 1300 364 160)