Join health procurement leaders in Melbourne in February
Procurement and supply chain managers in the healthcare sector are continuously searching for opportunities to deliver better outcomes for all their stakeholders – especially patients.
There are a range of opportunities available for health procurement practitioners to drive efficiencies, lower cost or improve quality – including reforming and/or centralising procurement operations, P2P systems and early supplier engagement – however determining which areas to focus on, and how to best execute is a significant challenge.
The 2nd annual HealthProcure 2016 conference, being held from 16-18 February in Melbourne, will once again bring together leading procurement and supply chain managers from all aspects of health and aged care to share their experiences, latest strategies and case studies to help you achieve procurement excellence in your organisation.
For full details please download the conference brochure here: http://bit.ly/1ioW1uA
A few of the key speakers at HealthProcure 2016 include:
- Ming Tang, Director Data and Information Management Systems, NHS England
- Brett Beattie, Head of Procurement, Opal Aged Care
- Charlie Way, Group Manager Property, Assets & Procurement, Southern Cross Care
- Colin Hui, Head Medical & Pharmaceutical Sourcing, Health Purchasing Victoria
- Anton Donker, Chief Information Officer, Healthdirect Australia
- Karen Schmidt, Director Property and Procurement, Baptistcare
- James Piplios, Executive Director Procurement and Facilities, Epworth HealthCare
- Chris Brook, Executive Director, Victorian Department of Health
- Kathleen Labrum, General Manager, CCI Group Purchasing
- Paul Broadbridge, Supply Chain Manager, National E-Health Transition Authority
- Mark Young, Group Procurement Manager, Mercy Health
- Cathie Allen, Central Australian Supply Manager, Northern Territory Department of Health
- Neville Daffy, Procurement Systems Project Manager, Barwon Health
- Russell Purchase, Contracts Manager, Uniting AgeWell
- Natalie Budovsky, Head of Strategic Sourcing, Healthdirect Australia
This is a unique platform for all health and aged care procurement professionals to enhance their understanding and knowledge to help ensure the health sector delivers the best value for money possible.
Register before 11 December and save up to $500. More details on pricing and registration can be found here: http://bit.ly/1Op9ize