Positive psychology research has proven a positive brain enhances every business and educational outcome including 37% higher sales, 3x more creativity, 31% greater productivity and 23% fewer stress and fatigue symptoms. In Shawn Achor’s international best seller “The Happiness Advantage: 7 Principles of Positive Psychology that Fuel Success and Performance at Work” he explains the benefits of positivity and provides the principles and tactics to harness happiness as a driver of workplace success. (Learn more from Shawn’s Top 15 TED Talk “The Happy Secret to Better Work”)
Based on the bestselling book, The Happiness Advantage|Orange Frog Workshop teaches participants how to apply the book’s principles to deliver three key objectives:
- Increased Individual Positivity (Self Leadership): Begin a personal transformation towards a more positive mindset and more productive and adaptable work life.
- Sustained Team Happiness and Adaptability (Team Leadership): Make happiness an integral part of the work environment by embedding specific practices into existing work routines.
- Increased Happiness and Engagement across the Organisation (Culture Shaping): Promote happiness and engagement by learning to identify and amplify critical social scripts and connect positive engagement to positive business results.
After sell out sessions worldwide, Positive Scenario is bringing this experiential workshop to Melbourne for the first time and it is not to be missed if you want to be the catalyst for a positive transformation in your workplace:
- Dates: 19th & 20th September
- Venue: Karstens, 123 Queen St, Melbourne VIC 3000
- Price: $1,200 (exclusive extended early bird for SCLAA members)
- Team Price: $2,400 for teams of 3
Register Here to take advantage of this SCLAA exclusive offer and receive a free copy of the international best seller, The Happiness Advantage.
This Workshop is the first step if you want a future in which yours and your company’s success is fuelled by happiness!!