The Northern Territory Major Projects Conference is back for its 10th year in October!
SCLAA members are invited to rub shoulders with key industry stakeholders responsible for helping advance the supply chain and logistics industries in the Territory, through the advancement of efficient, transformative infrastructure.
Come listen to 15+ business-enhancing keynotes, throw some curly questions out to expert panellists, and meet the forces who best understand how your business can succeed within an NT context.
Date: 29th and 30th October
Location: Darwin Convention Centre
- Northern Territory Airport Expansion
- Arnhem Space Centre
- Investment Territory: Supporting Major Projects Investment
- Mount Peake
- Meeting the Workforce Needs of the Northern Territory
- Alice Springs Ground Station
- Land Development Corporation Updates
- Opening Address by the Lord Mayor of Darwin