SA SITE VISIT
Limited one-time tour of Flinders Port
Discover the power of connectivity with Flinders Port Holdings! Join our upcoming tour for an exclusive behind-the-scenes glimpse into the coordination of imports and exports. Experience Flinders Adelaide Container Terminal, Marine Operations Centre, and Inner Harbour Berths. Get ready to witness the seamless integration of stevedoring, logistics, and supply chain solutions. Don’t miss this opportunity to explore the backbone of South Australian businesses connecting to the world!
Date: Wednesday, 31 May 2023
Time: 09:00am – 12:00pm
Cost: Members – $20 / Non Members – $45
Location: 296 St Vincent Street, Port Adelaide
RSVP: By COB on Monday, 29 May 2023
Click here to view video
ABOUT THIS EVENT
Join us for an exclusive tour delving into the world of imports and exports. Experience the inner workings of Flinders Adelaide Container Terminal, Marine Operations Centre, and Inner Harbour Berths. Discover the fascinating world of shipping and witness various commodities in motion. Don’t miss this behind-the-scenes adventure!
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS EVENT?
The site tour of Flinders Port Holdings is beneficial for a wide range of professionals and individuals, including:
- Supply Chain Professionals: Professionals working in logistics, transportation, warehousing, and distribution can gain valuable insights into port operations and integrated supply chain solutions.
- Importers and Exporters: Businesses involved in importing and exporting goods can benefit from understanding the processes and infrastructure involved in coordinating shipments through the port.
- Shipping Industry Representatives: Individuals from shipping companies, freight forwarders, customs brokers, and maritime organizations can gain a deeper understanding of the port’s operations and explore potential collaboration opportunities.
- Trade and Economic Development Professionals: Representatives from trade organizations, government agencies, and economic development bodies can learn about the port’s role in facilitating international trade and its impact on the regional economy.
- Students and Researchers: Students pursuing studies in logistics, supply chain management, international trade, or maritime studies can gain real-world insights by visiting the port and understanding its operations.
- Industry Associations and Chambers of Commerce: Representatives from industry associations, chambers of commerce, and business networks can participate in the tour to enhance their knowledge of the local port infrastructure and engage in networking opportunities.
We want to ensure that everyone can fully participate in the site tour. If you have any disabilities or accessibility requirements that may affect your ability to join the tour, please let us know in advance. Your comfort and inclusion are important to us, and we will make every effort to accommodate your needs. Please feel free to reach out and inform us of any specific accommodations or assistance you may require. (firstname.lastname@example.org)