All SCLAA members are invited to this year’s SC Edge 2022 – the supply chain event of the year.
Happening on 12 – 14 October 2022 at the Pullman Melbourne Albert Park, this three-day event will help you learn how to effectively utilise data for improve decision-making, improve their inventory and warehouse management as well as optimise their logistics.
SC Edge 2022 event website or Download brochure
What to expect:
- Network with 200+ attendees from leading industry companies
- Learn from 40+ speakers from industry experts
- 14 case studies to learn and grow from
- 2 breakout streams
– Stream A: Advancing your planning and decision-making processes through Big Data
– Stream B: Optimising your inventory, warehouse management and logistics through improved processes and technology
Attend this event and learn how to:
- Elevate your inbound and outbound logistics frameworks through improved processes and new technologies
- Optimise your inventory management and warehouse efficiency through automation
- Clean, analyse and gain greater access to big data for smarter decision-making processes
- Improve your supply chain efficiency and resilience through increased visibility
REGISTER NOW! Or find out more about SC Edge 2022.