GENERAL MEETING OF THE
SUPPLY CHAIN & LOGISTICS ASSOCIATION OF AUSTRALIA
Notice has been given to SCLAA members, on 28 November 2018, of a special General Meeting of the Supply Chain & Logistics Association of Australia which is scheduled to take place via Web Conference on Friday 14 December 2018 at 11am (AEDST).
This meeting is being called to pass a special resolution as detailed below.
SCLAA Members who would like to attend this General Meeting, should register to obtain the log in information for the web conference.
Click here to download a copy of the Proxy form for members wanting to appoint a proxy for their vote at this Special General Meeting. Copies of completed proxy forms should be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 5pm (AEDST) on Thursday, 13 December.
- Welcome by SCLAA Chairman, Amanda O’Brien
- Reading of the Special Resolution:
Special Resolution – Addition to ‘17. Divisional Committees’ within the SCLAA
17. Divisional Committees
(g) The Board may by resolution reject the appointment of any Director who has been elected by the Voting Members of a Division under clause 17(c) (the ‘Proposed Director’), if the Board has reason to believe that:
(1) the relevant Divisional Committee has not complied with any of the relevant voting requirements set out in this Constitution;
(2) the Proposed Director has willfully refused or neglected, or is likely to willfully refuse or neglect, to comply with this Constitution;
(3) the Proposed Director has engaged in conduct, or is likely to engage in conduct, which is unbecoming or prejudicial to the interests of the Company; or
(4) the Proposed Director holds, or is likely to hold, an interest which is contrary to or conflicts with the interests of the Company.
4. Member vote on the Special Resolution.
5. Result to be announced by the Chairman.
6. Meeting to close