So You Survived Christmas … just.
How will this year be different?
A Webinar on How to Avoid Stress in the Next Holiday Season
You’ve made it through the Christmas peak season, and you’re determined not to go through that madness again next Christmas right?
Is your current supply chain and operations keeping up with technology and customer demands?
If not, you can take heart. Adam Lethlean and Lloyd Hussey, #theWMSguys are hosting a webinar on Wednesday, 17 February at 10am full of sensible, step-by-step solutions for ending the chaos, calamity, long hours, added staff, overtime, errors, returns, logistic nightmares, delivery pain and struggles that make the holidays something “to be endured.”
In this webinar you will discover how the right WMS technology, with efficient business processes, can help you improve distribution performance, business profitability, build customer loyalty, minimise returns, effectively plan and grow based on business forecasts, and ultimately hold competitors at bay.
Key discussion topics include:
- Creating seamless, end-to-end processes that support an omni-channel supply chain environment.
- Building a fulfillment infrastructure to effectively manage customer orders.
- Creating a robust customer experience that protects the revenue base, supports incremental sales and enhances profits.
- Managing the strain of peak season volumes through improved supply chain visibility and partner communications.
- Dissecting historical and real-time data to make better planning decisions and improve peak season responsiveness.
Register now to join Adam and Lloyd for this interaction discussion for surviving the “picking jungle”