06 December 2022
12:00 – 1:00pm
Member – Complimentary
Non Member – $49
Online – held via zoom
This seminar will show you how to develop a Ninja-like approach to productivity. You’ll learn how to manage your concentration, energy and motivation in a sustainable way. We’ll also show you an alternative to long demoralising “to-do” lists.
• The 9 characteristics of the Productivity Ninja™
• How to stop email and the internet taking up your whole day
• Beating procrastination
• How to replace demoralising lists with a more productive personal productivity system
• Fighting distraction and interruption
• Staying focused, on task, and “in the zone”
• Replacing constant fire-fighting and confusion with a purposeful structure and plan
• Managing your energy, concentration and motivation in a sustainable way
You’ll leave the session with some practical tools to boost your productivity, reduce your stress-levels and ultimately make things happen in your work and life.
Please see information on our speaker Matt Cowdroy, here.