Retail Shopper Experience
in a post COVID world
Wednesday, 17 March 2021
12noon to 1.00pm (AEDT)
The rise of safety, speed and convenience through digital innovation and technology.
Despite the disruption caused by COVID-19 on the retail supply chain, shoppers’ basic expectations remain unchanged. Customers want items that are available to purchase on-demand and immediately, at the best price point, through a seamless transaction. However, many retailers are struggling to deliver on these expectations.
As shoppers demand an increasing blend of the online and in-store experience, retailers are adopting innovative technology at a remarkable speed. Today’s on-demand economy requires store employees to be connected and at peak productivity 100% of the time, and the bottom line is – those who don’t invest in technology will be left behind.
Join retail industry experts and Zebra Technologies in this webinar to learn how mobile technology is driving employee productivity, collaboration and customer service to a new high.
The webinar will explore:
- Key trends from the newly released 2021 Shopper Vision Study – highlighting the perception
- gap between retailers and shoppers
- The new digital customer – combining the best of in-store and online retail
- How to deliver better performance and productivity with technology
- The advantages of enterprise-grade devices over consumer
Registrations close: 16 March 2021