Plan Now to Attend
An action-packed webinar highlighting the challenge of choosing the right pick option for your operation, and how to select what’s best for you.
It’s a jungle out there for today’s Logistic Manager, especially when it comes to order fulfillment; the critical crossroads where receiving, put-away, storage, packing, shipping, order processing and customer requirements converge.
With so many solutions out there to choose from, including procedures, equipment, and control systems, it’s difficult to determine what really matters.
This webinar will guide you through the tangle , clearing a vision of how a flexible, integrated warehouse management system can help you positively affect market share, growth, stakeholders, employees and customers, as you move your business beyond survival and on toward unprecedented advancements in quality, customer satisfaction, and workforce productivity.
Learn how #theWMSguys will help you:
1. Review your order profile, orders received, order lines, picking makeup, dispatch dates.
2. Understand the case for picking into cartons or leaving it all to packing.
3. Build efficiencies into your picking operation by creating density through wave release.
4. Choose the best pick methods for your operation, including paper, RF, voice, and pick-to-light.
5. Achieve continual improvement using a system that is highly flexible and responds to your requirements.
Presented by International Business Systems – Australia
Adam Lethlean, APAC Sales Executive and Lloyd Hussey, APAC Solutions Consultant