The SCLAA is pleased to once again support and invite our members to attend the 3rd annual Women in Procurement conference, taking place in Melbourne from 26-28 April 2017. The event has established itself as the annual meeting for procurement and supply chain managers to advance careers and benchmark their organisations progress in industry practices. Our National Chairwoman Amanda O’Brien will be Chairing the Conference on Day Two.
- Johanne Rossi, Chief Procurement Officer, Caltex
- Coretta Bessi, Former Chief Procurement Officer, NBN Co
- Susan Woodall, Chief Procurement Officer, ORICA (Singapore)
- Thomai Veginis, Director – Procurement, Telstra
- Deanne Hawkswood, Chief Procurement Officer, Queensland Department of Transport and Main Roads
- Pauline Rolfe, Procurement Operations Associate Manager, Accenture
- Karen Carmichael, Chief Financial Officer, Versent
- Kelly Irwin, Head of Procurement Australia and New Zealand, Holcim
Download the full conference agenda here: http://bit.ly/wip17-br
Now in its third year, Women in Procurement has some exciting new material on offer:
- New case studies – learn from leading examples of effective leadership, including winners from the 2016 CIPSA Awards
- More interaction – engage more with your peers with new roundtables, think tank and speed networking session
- Learn how to embrace digital disruption, emerging technologies and procurement automation
- Benchmark your own organisation’s progress on procurement excellence with organisations from across the Asia Pacific
Book tickets online (http://www.questevents.com.au/women-procurement-2017/pricing-discounts) or contact +61 (0)2 9977 0565.