The Supply Chain & Industrial Warehouse Summit is taking place in Melbourne from 3-4 November 2022.
Co-presented with the Supply Chain & Logistics Association of Australia to create the biggest event in the market focused on the inter-relationship between e-commerce, inbound supply chain, distribution, industrial real estate and customer experience.
The Summit features top speakers from Amazon, Boral, Officeworks, Winning Group, Nufarm, Port of Melbourne, Charter Hall, Brookfield, ESR, Goodman, LOGOS, GPT Group, ISPT and more, who will discuss all the key issues.
DOWNLOAD EVENT AGENDA
The Supply Chain & Industrial Warehouse Summit will explore the major challenges being faced by CPGs and 3PLs facing across the supply chain from shipping, containers, transportation, warehousing and the last mile – and how technology and innovative approaches can help unlock inefficiencies and optimise the movement of goods.
- Discover the latest trends, opportunities and challenges transforming the supply chain and industrial warehousing markets
- Hear real world case studies showcasing responses to supply chain and warehouse constraints
- Learn about the biggest challenges and opportunities around last mile infrastructure, urban logistics and industrial warehouses for tenants
- See how you can use network design and warehouse optimisation to drive down costs
- Hear how digitisation, big data and AI are all reshaping the capabilities of the sector and helping to manage supply chain risk
We’re looking to bring together over 250 attendees, and already have over 40 expert speakers confirmed.
Get 10% off when registered with the code ‘SCLAA10 ’.
Register today, save money and secure your place at Australia’s premier event focused on the development, operation and expansion of industrial real estate.
Interested in sponsoring or exhibiting? Request the Partnership Prospectus here.
We look forward to seeing you November 3-4.